Development of an Energy Efficiency Programme for the Brazilian Market
To develop a structured energy efficiency programme for the implementation and financing of EE projects in the commercial and industrial sectors of Brazil.
Brazil15° 46' 46.92" S, 47° 55' 46.92" W
Main activity and output:
- Develop the strategic plan;
- Identify the focus markets per sector and regions;
- Structure acceptance criteria for project approval;
- Prepare the detailed business plan;
- Develop a marketing strategy, including partnerships with financial institutions and other organisations;
- Initiate the dissemination strategy;
- Develop a final report for REEEP on the project realisation.
- Facilitation of an operational and sustainable initial EE programme, including an adapted €8 million EE fund to cover its financing needs;
- Increased level of funding and of activities for the programme, further leveraging the REEEP initial investment;
- Capacity building of Petrobras employees and information dissemination to potential beneficiaries and other potential stakeholders.